Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mr. Twigster

Splitcoast Challenge WSC63



Well hello Mr. Twigster!



Oh Boy! I'm completely lagging. Haha. I hope you don't mind that I'm posting these quite late. I apparently participated in a challenge on Splitcoast sometime during the holiday rush last year. But (again...) I didn't get to post it to share. Hopefully these will still come as nice entertainment value in the very least. :)

Mr. Twigster is enclosed in a sparkly snowglobe. I created this using my xyron adhesive. I covered the whole cut up image with some permanent xyron adhesive and dunked the whole sticky side into some dazzling diamonds glitter.

Stamps: Mr. Twigster
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Baja Breeze cardstock, Ski Slope Designer Series Paper, Real Red cardstock
Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon, coluzzle, scallop border punch, xyron adhesive, stampin' dimensionals, stamp-a-majig

No comments:

Post a Comment