Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Seasons Greetings Bird card


One more project to share for today. Again, this is one of my projects from last year. I have to apologize that I don't remember everything I used for this project. I made this card just for show so it isn't really a functioning card, however it can definitely be made to function just by scoring theplain circle and the large scallop circle about a quarter of the way from the top.

To get the plain circle cutout in between the two scalloped circles, I just traced an old CD onto very vanilla cardstock and cut it out by hand. It was just the right size and it came out perfectly.

For the sentiment, I used a rub-on from the Season of Cheer set which is now retired. However, for any SU Demonstrator, this rub-on set is part of the Inventory Blowout Sale! ;)

Enjoy!



Supplies: Big Shot (113439), Bird w/ Leaves and Flower Bigz die (113465), Scallop Circle Bigz die (113468), Season of Cheer Rub-ons (retired)
Paper: Very Vanilla cardstock, Close to Cocoa cardstock, Handsome Hunter cardstock
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Stamping Sponges (101610)

No comments:

Post a Comment