Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cupcake Crazy


So I haven't posted in about 2 weeks, but I promise I've been busy. Busy crafting, busy stamping, busy creating. I was actually working on some diaper cakes for which I'll post about separately (once I get pictures uploaded). Anyway, I got a few cards to post about YIPEE!!!

First up... a birthday card. I really wanted to do a mosaic base background card but couldn't resist using the cupcake image I was playing around with. The colors came out so cute that I just had to use it. I wanted the image to stand out somehow so thats where the scrap DSP came in. I inked the edges of all of the So Saffron sheets with So Saffron ink. The balloons are also from the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set but I cut off the strings and used linen thread instead.

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Inks: So Saffron, Real Red, Basic Gray, Mellow Moss
Paper: Certainly Celery Cardstock, So Saffron Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Urban Garden DSP
Accessories: SU Linen Thread, Word Window punch, 1 1/4 Square punch, Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment