Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY


My mom and I held our first Stampin' Up! open house this saturday. It was actually a mixed event since we combined it with World Card Making day. We had make and takes and door prizes galore! It was so much fun. I was looking forward to the event all week with all the preparations we had to do. I made these super cute and super easy door prizes using the Big Shot basket. We placed a couple incentive stamps in the baskets as the prize. I attached a blank 3 x 3 notecard to the front that has a "thank you" sentiment to complete the whole package. The cards have a 3 piece mosaic type design. I didn't want to throw away the extra scraps from the Big Shot basket so I used them to make these cards. Finally, I tied some grosgrain ribbon to tie the basket together.


Stamps: Short & Sweet
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy
Paper: Hawaii Papaya DSP, Banbury DSP, Maine Blueberry DSP, Manchester DSP
Accessories: 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot Machine, Baskets & Blooms Bigz XL Die



No comments:

Post a Comment