Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thank You Pocket


Okay so I really need to remedy my picture situation. My pictures come out with glare from my desk light. I'm going to have to remedy that and fast! Its really sad.

So, on to more important things. This card was actually an attempt to CASE the pretty pink one that is on the Stampin' Up! catalog. I just took off the extra bells and whistles on their embellished pocket and this is what came of my attempt. I still think its pretty. All the colors blended well with the designer series paper.

Stamps: Elegant Notes, Frames with a Flourish
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Urban Garden DSP, Basic Gray cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Bashful Blue Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment