Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Daffodil Friends


This whole week will be devoted to the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper and the Friends Never Fade stamp set.

I really love this paper.  At first the prints seemed to bold for me to use (I'm always a skeptic, right?).  I kept seeing projects and cards made using this paper and they all came out beautiful. So I learned to like it and work with it.  Once I got the hang of seeing the bold prints, I paired it with the Friends Never Fade stamp set. FABULOUS!!  It was like... tah dah!!  Magic :)  This particular card was the first one I made out of the set.  I would say it's my least favorite of them all.  I think its because I'm missing some sort of sentiment on the card front or its just a tad bit too yellow for me. (Why would I make a card that even I think is too yellow is beyond me....)  Whatever it is, there is something off about this card in my eyes.  In the end though, it blends in with the rest of the lot.  Stay tuned this whole week to see the rest of them. 

Happy Stampin'!



Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White cardstock, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Accessories: 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Snips

1 comment:

  1. This is so bright and cheery! Love that it brings sunshine to a fall day!

    ReplyDelete