Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Friends


Onto our second card for the week....  
Pumpkin Pizzazz....  hehee.  I like mixing up the colors names sometimes.  

Anyway, today's card is simple and wow.  I colored the stamp with my markers to achieve the multicolored stamped image (on Very Vanilla cardstock).  When I stamped the image and saw that it came out beautifully, I just HAD TO put it on its own card. It blended really well with one of the sheets in the designer series paper pack. Even though the card has no sentiment on the front, it still came out to look complete, don't you think?  Quite an addition to the loot :) 

Happy Stampin'!  

Thanks for stopping by!



Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Ink: Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla card stock, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Accessories: 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Many Marvelous Markers, Glue Dots

3 comments:

  1. I really like how the main image reflects the designer paper. You should make a card holder for these to give away as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card! I love that the image matches the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards. Love the use of designer paper.
    Following through SC
    Davina
    teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete