Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Playful Birthday


Here's a quick card made using the level 3 hostess set Playful Pieces.  At first glance, I found this set to be a little overwhelming since there were so many pieces. However, as I was playing with this set, I realized that there are so many possibilities with all the little pieces of this set.  I didn't get to show how versatile this set is, but I assure you this is a good set to play around with.  I think I may just surprise myself with what I can come up with.  

Hope you're having a fab Friday!  Enjoy your weekend!

Happy stamping!
Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Playful Pieces, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Poppy Parade, Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Paper: Poppy Parade, Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla cardstock
Accessories: Small Heart Punch, Modern Label Punch, Silver Brads, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, thanks for sharing =) New follower from Stampin' Connection, craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete