Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Greenhouse Baja



Card number 3...  lets see lets see!!  

BEAUTIFUL isnt it?! :)  So remember the stamped image on the Pumpkin card from yesterday?  I told you how much I loved coloring that stamp with my markers and how beautiful it came out, right?  So I colored more of that same stamp with those same colors and I just HAD TO use it on another card.  Here it is!  Isn't it beautiful?  So easy too!!  You gotta try coloring that stamp yourself! 

For this card's layout, I consulted Mojo Monday to help me out.  They have fabulous card layouts every Monday. You should try it sometime.  Whenever I'm stumped on a card layout, I love visiting them for a challenge.  It kicks my mojo into high gear and I always feel accomplished when I finish a card using one of their layouts.  I feel like I get to play with the pros a little bit :)  I say that because when you see the cards submitted for the layouts, they are just gorgeous, fabulous and amazing! 

Whaddyathink?  

Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Stampin'! 



Stamps: Because I Care, Friends Never Fade
Ink: Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DAP, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze cardstock
Accessories: Real Red Satin Ribbon, Many Marvelous Markers, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Love ALL of your Greenhouse Gala cards. So pretty! #271 following from Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete